About

Our story:

In 1946 our church began as a group meeting in a home. In the '50s a church member donated property located on his dairy on which the church was later built. By the '60s First Assembly was in the city of La Palma formerly known as Dairyland. Our current sanctuary was built by volunteers in the late '80s. During the framing process, the fire department was called after numerous reports of flames visible above the construction. When they arrived there was no sign of fire and no explanation for the flames. In 1989 the completed sanctuary was dedicated and the name was changed to La Palma Christian Center. Steve Bland, our Senior Pastor took over leadership in 2005.

 

Schedule of Services:

Sundays:

Morning Worship - 8:30 am and 10:30 am

 

Discovery Classes - 9:00 am

 

Life Groups (every 2nd, 3rd and 4th Sunday) -  6:00 pm 

 

Men's and Women's Ministries (1st Sunday of every month) - 6:00 pm

 

Wednesdays:

All Church Midweek Bible Study - 7:00 pm

EDGE Youth - 7:00 pm

Royal Rangers - 7:00 pm

Missionettes - 7:00 pm

map